martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

SCRATCH THAT....

So I previously shared the intimate details of what I thought was traveler's diarrhea, however, we decided that after three days of cramps/fever I probably should head to the clinic. Since the sisters had the driver take Gina to the clinic we only had a general idea of where the clinic was and so Gina and I started walking the direction we thought was to the clinic. This trip to the clinic resulted in us walking up and down the dirty streets of Soyapango which didn't feel good at all since I was still pretty weak. My thoughts at the time were what's up with this, Gina gets driven to and from the clinic, medicine paid for, and food and juice when she arrived home and I had to walk to the clinic and no one except Karina and Gina came to see me :( ! Yea I was feeling sorry for myself lol. Then once we received the news that I also had the amoeba and an infection, the decisions as to what medicine I should take began. The doctor was really nice and patient while Gina and I deliberated over what the right choice would be, let's just say it ended up being a fun walk back hours later!

THEN....I received a phone call two days, Wednesday morning, later that my grandfather is very ill and they don't think he is going to make it. My family insisted that I get on a flight ASAP and so a few hours later Gina's parents, who so graciously called the airline for me thanks :) sent an email saying I was on the flight to Dallas Friday morning. WHAT!?! I have been on an emotional rollercoaster to say the least for the past week. I will return in a few weeks but it really has me in a daze to be back but the time I've already spent with my family esp. mi sobrino has been wonderful. I know that God will work it all out and I need to be patient. We ask for your prayers and I'll post an update when I have one.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Jodi!!! Now I understand Why I haven't seen you these days. I want to thank you for your help in my homework.. I got an excellent grade! that's amazing!!! THANKS A LOT...God willing, everything is going to be ok, God knows how and why he does everything. He is the BIGGEST AND LOVED LORD that is always gonna be with you and your family! No doubt! I hope: verla pronto por estos rumbos...

    Pdto. I found your blog in Karina's and I say "Yes! I will send her a comment =)" I have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar